[ANN] Release 9.0.0 DP-5

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Thu Feb 23 17:13:02 EST 2017

I'm drooling.  I once told Kevin that about half of the lines of code in my
mobile apps wind up being debugging code (granted the end up being
commented out, eventually, but I digress).  The biggest issue on mobile has
always been debugging.  I even have a debugging library that I have added
to all my mobiles to help me figure out what is going on when something
doesn't work.  The silent fails dog me even now.  This...this is going to
make the debugging task a lot easier.

On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 4:59 PM, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <