[ANN] Release 9.0.0 DP-5

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Thu Feb 23 17:42:39 EST 2017

Another question:  Does the mobile have to be tethered to the desktop?  If
I build a standalone, how are we going to communicate?

Did you guys also see that we will have a regular message box context with
the app?  That's just one less thing I have to include with my stack (and
then use the mobile keyboard to accomplish...)