Script Editor fixable? (was: Configuring a Sublime Text project to notify LiveCode IDE about updates to script only stacks)

prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org
Wed Feb 22 11:39:34 EST 2017

I agree with Roger,
There needs to be a useful script editor bundled with livecode. I'm suspecting that a lot of the impetus for sublime text and other external editors has to do with professional developers' need to use github with script only stacks. For entry level users, the built in editor would be their first exposure and perhaps sufficient.

I also suspect that folks new to programming, or non-professionals might be a target too good to "not" keep on our good side.

Best,
Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org