Inclusions on Android (was Re: Are SVG icons supposed to work on Android?)

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Tue Feb 21 12:32:19 EST 2017

Immediately after sending the below, I decide to put that project on hold and
try another one on Android - and found that a segmented control widget was
missing.

I switched to manually-selected inclusions, and was then able to see the
segmented control widget on Android; and then went back to the previous
project, manually selected SVG icons, and found thqt worked too.

So, forget the question about SVG working on Android; but is there a known
issue with the inclusion search not working for Android builds?

TIA,

Ben