[ANN] About the conference in Antwerp

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Feb 19 07:10:15 EST 2017

Hello,

Next week is the 'eHUG International Mini Conference on LiveCode'. The
conference will take place on 25th February from 13:00h. until 18:00h.
The conference room is open from 12:00h. The location is the Ibis hotel,
Meistraat 39 in Antwerp, Belgium.

Participation is only possible if you purchase a ticket no later than
22nd February. The tickets will be sent to you later this week. There
are 20 tickets available. If you want to be sure of a ticket, you'll
need to act quickly.

The prices of the tickets are listed on the website. Additionally,
non-alcoholic beverages are available for 6 euro per person. Coffee and
tea are available from a dispenser (for which my apologies). If any
budget is left, it will be spent on additional drinks or perhaps on
dinner afterwards.

Everything we need is available: WIFI, a beamer with VGA connection,
electricity, at least one extra laptop, drinks, etc. If you have any
special requests, just let me know.

We need more speakers! You can tell something about your own project,
private or professional, for which you have created a liveCode stack. If
you use a different platform, such as SuperCard, Filemaker, HyperStudio
or Xojo, you're very welcome to tell us about it.

Do you think you're not so good at making presentations? Organise a
workshop instead! Just show us how you work with your favorite tool and
if you like, or if you can, invite your public to join.

Please indicate that you're a speaker when you buy a ticket. You will
receive a discount. A discount is also available if you buy the book
Programming LiveCode for the Real Beginner.

After the formal part of the conference, we may have dinner together.
The next day, we might have a social event before going home. We will
organise this on the spot.

I hope to have informed you sufficiently. Just send me an e-mail
right-away if you have any questions and I'll reply as soon as I can.

More information at http://economy-x-talk.com/conf

--
Kind regards,

Mark Schonewille