How to view custom props

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 14:40:33 EST 2017

Hi Jerry,

Right click on the card, and select Stack -> Property Inspector from the
contextual menu.

Then click on the third tab of the stack Property Inspector (=Custom
Properties).

In LC 8 the Property Inspector has tabs instead of a pull down menu. This
allows faster access to the various panes.

Best,
Panos
--

On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 7:25 PM, Jerry Jensen via use-livecode <