automating enabling of plugin settings on new versions

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 19:55:12 EST 2017

On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 4:12 PM, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <

> I did that and it works fine. The user plugins folder is shared with all
> copies of LC you have installed. I put my own copy in there some months ago
> after submitting the bug report.

But as I understand, that is "incorrect" behavior--preferences should be by
user, not shared.

And I'm not sure about doing it from the finder, but in general on unix,if
you move (mv) or copy (cp) folder b to a and there si already a folder a/b,
young  up with a/b/b rather than replacing b.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462