Windows and OSX 64-bit builds?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Feb 10 21:57:13 EST 2017

isn't it kBytes not bits? So 32,000 * 32000 Bytes (a pixel takes up one Byte in 8 bit color) which comes to 1,024,000,000 BYTES. That's 1.024 terabytes, unless my faculties have wholly abandoned me. Of course, a black and white image is 1,024,000 BYTES, or 1.023 GIGS, but are we talking about black and white images?

That said, I am a couple strong ales in at this point, sooo...

Bob S