Script locals in library stack script

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Feb 10 21:47:05 EST 2017

I don't mean to oversimplify, but when customers call complaing that only one of several scan to SMB registrations is failing, I have to get them to see that if all the others are not failing ever, it cannot be a problem with the copier.

If only one script local is getting reset, then it cannot be that LC is resetting script locals because they would ALL reset, not just one.

It may be possible to set a breakpoint on the script local to trigger when it becomes empty.

Bob S