Windows and OSX 64-bit builds?

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 12:31:03 EST 2017

On Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 8:54 AM, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <

> Granted LC should never crash, it whould warn the end user that the data
> exceeds limits, but if I understand what you are doing, it's unreasonable
> to expect any application to do this.

An, err, long time ago, I found that I could consistently crash both
FreeBSD and Linux by loading a file larger than virtual memory into a
binary editor . . .  (I had had to make an image of a hard disk to search
for versions of a paper when ~ got deleted.  While an older machine, the
hard drive than even VM on the other machine.  I eventually got the paper
back [maybe I split the file?]   . . . just manipulating it was no small
task.  [maybe I finally filtered the disk through strings or tr to a file
on a zip disk for transport?])

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462