[ ANN ] Release 8.1.3 RC-2

panagiotis merakos panos.merakos at livecode.com
Fri Feb 10 11:34:57 EST 2017

Dear list members,

We are pleased to announce the release of LiveCode 8.1.3 RC-2.

Getting the Release
===================
You can get the release at https://downloads.livecode.com/livecode/ or via
the automatic updater.

Release Contents
================
LiveCode 8.1.3 RC-2 contains bug fixes and stability improvements.

In total, 90 bugs have been fixed since the last stable release (LiveCode
8.1.2).

Thanks to the people who tried out LiveCode 8.1.3 RC-1, we have been able
to identify and fix the following issues in this release:

19185 - dragdata["private"] has no value in dragMove
19105 - Crash in MCObject::message when deleting stack
19120 - Error when loading plugins in 8.1.3 rc-1
19174 - Unable to save as standalone when a substack has cantDelete = true
19127 - itunes rejecting because of non-public symbols
19158 - Crash when deleting object and then pressing cmd+z (Undo)
19121 - Incorrect folder path passed to standaloneSaved

The full release notes are available from:

http://downloads.livecode.com/livecode/8_1_3/LiveCodeNotes-8_1_3_rc_2.pdf

Feedback
========
Please report any bugs encountered on our BugZilla at
http://quality.livecode.com/

We have a forum available for discussing LiveCode Builder at
http://forums.livecode.com/viewforum.php?f=93

Have fun!

The LiveCode Team