Memory Allocation

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Feb 8 17:40:08 EST 2017

Hmmm... also of note, putting true into gRevDevelopment enables explicit variables. That is where that bugaboo was coming from, where people were saying that explicitVariables was being enabled randomly. workaround would be:

put true into gRevDevelopment;set explicitVariables to false

 in the message box

Bob S