some, but not all, custom properties survive paste to new stack

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 14:03:43 EST 2017

more hair-pulling time . . .

I paste a group from a source stack to an output stack in a script.

Some, but not all, of the custom properties that I set survive this pasting.

For example, my source field has properties mrgns, txtFnt, txtSiz, and
txtHgt.

Its group, supergroups, card, and stack have no such properties.

Nonetheless, all I have after paste are mrgns and txtFnt.

I've single stepped through the paste point, and the behavior remains; the
properties aren't there as soon as it is pasted, but remain in the source
group.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462