Browser Widget Appears to be caching data (JavaScript)?

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Wed Feb 8 01:31:04 EST 2017

Are you serving this content yourself from your web server? If so there are "cb" (cache busting) methods already well worked out.

e.g.

logo.jpg  # on disk
logo-cb123455678.jpg  # in the html code

and mod-rewrite handles the translation back to the original image. So you can update "logo.jpg" without changing it's name, but your content assembly system appends the cache busting string to the outgoing html… (Ralf does this in RevIgniter)

BR