Converting scripts in stacks to script only stack behaviors

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Feb 6 11:15:39 EST 2017

+1

The whole point, or one of the points to object oriented development was to de-centralize the code base. As stated in other posts it really comes down to how complex your app is. I have cards that can be used in any stack, and cards that are very specific to the app. Same with different stacks.

Bob S