JavaScript, Browser Object, VR with Hotspots?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 17:08:29 EST 2017

Thx for the info.  Honestly, all I want is for the example in the
dictionary to work for me.   (and yes, the javascript causes the lc side
handler to fire, but.. No parameters passed.)  I'll read through the stuff
you linked and see what I can learn.  Thanks!

On Sun, Feb 5, 2017 at 1:41 PM, Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode