Browser Widget Appears to be caching data (javascript)?

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sun Feb 5 15:44:54 EST 2017

John: Ditto what Bill said…that, keep us all posted! Possibly get a thread going on the multi-media are of the forums?

 William Prothero:

    John, this is a very cool project. I hope you get it working. I’d love to be able to use your VR framework. One of my colleagues created a VR exploration of the East Pacific Rise, with lots of videos, etc. It stopped working when Quicktime VR went away. It was written in Director, ages ago. But, it was a very cool app and would be really wonderful to be able to resurrect it in livecode.