Creating LiveCode applications that play well with version control software

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Sun Feb 5 15:35:14 EST 2017

On Sun, Feb 5, 2017 at 9:30 AM Mike Kerner via use-livecode <

> Has anyone who is using an external editor come up with a way of generating
> a handler list?  That's the one thing that we don't have, yet, in external
> text editors (at least that I'm aware of).

The Sublime Text language module has a handler list. I'm not at my computer
but I think it is CMD + R that brings up the list and then you start typing
to filter it.

You can also bring up a list of all handlers in your entire project and
search those.

--
Trevor DeVore