Drag List Items Up and Down

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Fri Feb 3 11:41:00 EST 2017

Excellent, Andy! Thanks for sharing this.

The only minor, cosmetic change I made was on the next to last line:

    set the textColor of line tcl of me to empty

My hilite color was set to a dark blue, and the black on dark blue was hard to read. Setting it back to empty means that it will go to a contrasting white when highlighted.

Devin