Dirty HTTP Launch

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Wed Feb 1 21:05:52 EST 2017

Bob, I can't really use yours since it doesn't always happen.... and Mike's
suggestion did not work...... there is no magnifying glass in the variable
watcher, so it is just the last character.  replace space with empty also
didn't work.  head scratching continues.

On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 5:54 PM, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <