Mobile library for barcodes?

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Wed Feb 1 10:55:26 EST 2017

Roger, golf clap.  With one hand.
Jonathan, that's by design.  We've had enough spyware on PC's that cause
the camera to take video and stills.  In fact, there was a case of a local
rent-to-own company near me commissioning such software and then they had
installed on every PC they rented.  When they had problems collecting
payments, they went to work.  True story.

On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 8:43 AM, Jonathan Lynch via use-livecode <