screenloc not actually centered after changing scalefactor (was Screen Resolution for Desktop Apps)

Nicolas Cueto niconiko at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 20:31:49 EST 2017

> You may have to do some calculations based on the scalefactor, in order
to adjust the visual location.

Thanks Jacqueline, but still confused.

To do "some calculations", I thought of comparing the loc to the
scalefactor. So ran the standalone on three devices, but saw no consistent
corelation between the differing locs and the scalefactor.

So, still no clue what to use for these calculations...

On a perhaps related topic. Every time I start LC on that devpt PC
(Windows), the LC menu bar opens mostly hidden offscreen. So I have to drag
it left to be fully onscreen.

So, I guess if LC itself can't get it right, what hope is there for moi.

 ¡Feliz año nuevo!

​--
Nicolas Cueto​