submitting to apple store and google store ... how much of that process can be automated?

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Fri Dec 29 01:35:04 EST 2017

gee....thanks for that ...... I must say I couldn't be happier.  I've had
iOS crossed off my list of supported platforms since starting to do this
work......support OS X ....but no apple mobile for this guy.......too much
apple to deal with .......Its hard to support a company with such closed
and sometimes shady policies and approaches.  maybe one day it will change.

Appreciate the thoughts as always....clears things right up for me.

On Thu, Dec 28, 2017 at 9:03 PM, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <