submitting to apple store and google store ... how much of that process can be automated?

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Thu Dec 28 15:32:28 EST 2017

Hi, can someone with experience of submitting LC apps to the mobile stores
tell me whether the process can be made automatic? assuming that the TOS
are met and everything is kocher?

I'm writing a proposal for a company to offer branded courtesy apps to
their business customers ...i would be responsible for building a system
that makes this possible for them....and I am confident that can be done
using LC and LC Server together.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts on this subject