Appendicitis

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Thu Dec 28 10:24:47 EST 2017

On 2017-12-28 16:21, Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode wrote:
> Here I am trying to install LiveCode 9.0.0 dp-11 for Windows with Wine
> on
> Mac OS 10.7.5 because:
>
> 1. I'm slightly daft.
>
> 2. The Mac version won't install under 10.7.5.
>
> and I notice that the installer "wants" to install here:
>
> C:/Program Files/RunRev/LiveCode Community 9.0 (dp 11)
>
> Odd.

Why is it odd?

You are running the Windows installer under a Windows emulation
environment, so from its point of view it is running on Windows and so
would choose the default path which is currently as it appears above :)

That being said, we should probably update RunRev to LiveCode in that
path ;)

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

LiveCode: Everyone can create apps