Optimizing for small Android devices

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Dec 27 22:37:02 EST 2017

If you limit your user base to Android 8.1 almost no one can use it. Right
now it has a very tiny user base, I think only Pixel users have that
version. It was just pushed to Pixels a little while ago. A whole lot of
devices are still waiting for Android 7.

On December 27, 2017 8:49:02 PM Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com