Optimizing for small Android devices

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Wed Dec 27 21:17:41 EST 2017

7 installs end of day one..yesterday
End of today, up to 21

But with 61 crashes already! Yikes.

So I expect it will get hit pretty hard... I put signs up around here and we are getting about 400 visitors a day… I expect about 50% of them are on Android…

I'll have to keep the promotion quiet until we see if we can fix some of these

Google's Crash reporting is pretty awesome

43 crashes on Android 7.0
8 crashes on Android 8.1 (probably my own phone - pixel)
3 crashes in Android 7.1

signal 11 (SIGSEGV), code 1 (SEGV_MAPERR)
librevandroid.so

Ouch….

I put in a support call to HQ……