DoMenu not working right?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Dec 27 17:20:48 EST 2017

Ah! I didn't read that far. I don't think menuPick will work, unless the Livecode default menu is actually an IDE menubar. It's not really important now, I just ran into it whilst trying to use the message box to get the properties of the selected object without having to manually pop a menu.

I suppose I could just find out what the name of the Object Inspector stack is and open it. :-)

Bob S