Could not encode class bundle

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Dec 23 14:54:06 EST 2017

Before I install 1.8, will there be a conflict with older versions of LC
that required 1.6 from Apple? I occasionally need to build on different
versions for different products. Do you know when 1.8 became acceptable?

I remember not too long ago that I had to find and re-install 1.6 in
order to create Android apps after I got a new iMac. Oracle's current
copy didn't work.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com