Popup Menus from another card

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Dec 22 10:30:15 EST 2017

Hi all. I am trying to popup a menu from another card. It isn't popping up. Here is the code. Is there a problem doing this??

on mouseDown pButtonNum
   if pButtonNum <> 3 then pass mouseDown
   put the long id of button "dgcontextual" of card "behaviors" of homeStack() into tPopupMenu
   popup tPopupMenu
end mouseDown

I checked to make sure that tPopupMenu contains the long id of the popup menu (so yes homeStack() works. It's just not popping up the menu. If I copy the button to the card I am on and use that button, it works fine.

Bob S