Analyzing Crashes on iOS Apps

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Wed Dec 20 16:33:43 EST 2017

Well, what we see in iTunes connect "90 crashes" is not reflected in xCode for the same app which only shows what appears to be, 6 reports.

The only option offered is for me to symbolicate these and then I was able to get these six report out as text files, zipped and sent to you view support email.

from Stack Overflow:

"Oh, Apple always knows how to make our lives harder...
Thanks, unfortunately it appears you can only get 2 weeks of crashes this way."

BR