[off] Apple to unify ios/macos apps next year

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 16:17:35 EST 2017

Well, I jumped ship about 12 years ago: admittedly through financial
necessity.

The other way I cope is by using an iMac that runs Mac OS 10.7.5 (apart
from my PPC machines).

I do think that Apple's current obsession with producing fashion laptops
for Paris Hilton lookalikes
is a big mistake and Steve must be revolving in his grave at high speed.

They may dumb their system down so much that they loose the small market
share they have both with
a moronic interface as well as the exorbitant price of their hardware.

I do hope that, as well as Linux, other possibilities will come to the
forefront (Haiku OS, anyone?)
to prevent Microsoft becoming even more monopolistic.

Richmond.