non-blocking http ... will tsnet end up in community?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Dec 20 03:25:24 EST 2017

Tom Glod wrote:

 > ...being unable to send more than one asyncronoys request to the same
 > server is highly limiting.

Is it?

DDoS tools aside <g>, what APIs need more than one call at a time?

And since LC is single-threaded, what do you anticipate doing with the
data from the multiple requests as it comes in?

This is a serious question.  Most of my work is with small data (<200k)
where latency even on shared hosts is minimal.  But needs vary.  I'm
interested in understand the problem you're facing.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems