Screen Resolution for Desktop Apps

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Sat Dec 16 15:06:38 EST 2017

Richard, can you outline some of the issues you have seen with the GM (or
point to a thread where it was discussed). On the surface it looks like a
good way to handle many types of positioning needs. There were a couple of
oddities in the code that I’ve looked at already.
On Sat, Dec 16, 2017 at 1:50 PM Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode <