rename folder not working?

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Thu Dec 14 15:33:58 EST 2017

Did you try:

revMoveFolder "/Users/bobsneidar/Documents/Installs/Childrens Law
Center/201", "/Users/bobsneidar/Documents/Installs/bobtest"

This should move “201” from point a to b.
For non-win32 it just uses the mv shell command anyway. (mv does not like ~
though). Also, you can get the result and a “1” will mean there was a
problem with the command (on OS X anyway).
On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 12:35 PM Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <