OAuth over localhost findings.

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Tue Dec 12 16:17:25 EST 2017

Hey Monte,

The really interesting thing that we could utilise within the OAuth lib,
regardless of whether the redirect is set to secure or insecure, once the
navigation occurs we can capture the parameters returned from the URL. It
would be unreasonable to expect all of our app customers (especially as
many of these are not techie people) to set up a secure server on their
machines just to create a signable a document. For now, I have written my
own library that does work with any secure site, especially as yours is not
available for anything created in less than LC9.

Thanks for reading though. It was an observation I thought you might like.

Sean Cole
*Pi Digital *

On 11 December 2017 at 22:10, Monte Goulding via use-livecode <