advertising,again, and is anyone actually making money from it?

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Mon Dec 11 19:16:13 EST 2017

On 12/11/2017 03:29 PM, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode wrote:
 > I don't know, I'm one of the six people on earth who doesn't have or
want a Facebook account. But Ghostery blocks any unwanted junk that
comes in via a web page, and since you're viewing Facebook inside a web
page then it's worth a try. Can't hurt.

I'm one of the other six. Never been tempted by it.
I used to have Ghostery installed, and probably it's still on my Firefox
browser. But I switched over to Chrome a while back and I guess I never
bothered to install it. My experience has been that all those tools do a
pretty good job of filtering, and none of them is perfect.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com