advertising,again, and is anyone actually making money from it?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Dec 11 18:29:49 EST 2017

I don't know, I'm one of the six people on earth who doesn't have or
want a Facebook account. But Ghostery blocks any unwanted junk that
comes in via a web page, and since you're viewing Facebook inside a web
page then it's worth a try. Can't hurt.

Even if it doesn't work completely there, you'll be amazed at the
tracking that goes on everywhere else. Some sites have 15-20 trackers.