advertising,again, and is anyone actually making money from it?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Dec 11 15:59:26 EST 2017

A very good point. I block sites on facebook all the time because while trying to read an article, there are more ads than content, and I get so frustrated because the ads are designed so that if I try to scroll, and the page shifts (and it will ALWAYS shift while scrolling) I end up clicking on something which takes me to a site I didn't want to go to and they get all kinds of false click revenue, and that pisses me off. I fight back the only way I know how. I block the advertiser AND the original presence.

Bob S