mergBLE?

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Sun Dec 10 16:56:33 EST 2017

The mac side could certainly be done with mergBLE. The iOS side would require a Call Directory Extension using CallKit and CoreBluetooth then add that into the LC app when building. I think you would be breaking new ground doing that though so it would be worthwhile discussing with LC Business Services.