Script Editor problem

dunbarx dunbarx at aol.com
Sat Dec 9 14:13:21 EST 2017

Actually tested, and though I can access the "revDebuggerLibrary" stack, I
cannot do much with it. I can get its properties, but cannot change them,
and if I do something like, as you might need:

get the loc of stack "revDebuggerLibrary"
set the loc of stack "revDebuggerLibrary" to item 1 of it & "," & item 2 of
it +50

Nothing happens. And if I get the loc, say, of that stack, and then move it
around, and then get the loc again, I get the old result.

I recently found an errant pulldown button right on my script editor. I was
able to delete it, copy it to another stack, whatever. So "normal"
operations work on that stack, sort of.

You need someone better at manipulating IDE gadgetry than me.

Craig