Copying text in boxes to clipboard

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Dec 8 10:56:03 EST 2017

Looking at the responses so far, I think the confusion is whether you only
want to extract the text from the fields, or whether you want to duplicate
the field borders as well in order to reproduce the appearance of a grid
with gridlines.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com

On December 8, 2017 8:53:35 AM Charles Szasz via use-livecode