LC Server style survey: co-mingle code w/HTML?

Simon Smith hello at simonsmith.co
Wed Dec 6 02:44:58 EST 2017

PHP is definitely the most popular language for letting you code this way,
but then it is pretty much only for the web unlike most other languages.

Other languages can work this way too - e.g. Python has PSP, Java has JSP
as does Ruby, Lua etc. but not as popular as PHP.

Carpe diem

*Simon Smith*
m. +27 83 306 7862

On Wed, Dec 6, 2017 at 3:23 AM, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <