Datagrid 2

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Tue Dec 5 16:24:17 EST 2017

I gave a demo of the progress on it in the last LCG. Its still on track
for completion in the last DP before Christmas.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Everyone can create apps

On 05/12/2017, 18:50, "use-livecode on behalf of Tom Glod via
use-livecode" <use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of