Trapping multiple keystrokes: deliberately misunderstanding this thread

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 06:48:59 EST 2017

So, today I had a meeting with a young man who is attempting to buck the
trend and do
his high-school programming project using LiveCode against the
disapproval of his
teacher (who admits her objection to LC is because she knows nothing
about it).

Anyway, this chap wants to do some stuff messing around with music and
create effects
by depressing one or more keys on the keyboard at the same time . . .

Not being particularly musical myself (if fiddle lessons from 7 to 14
getting almost nowhere
are discounted) . . . I thought I'd just knock together a stack doing
other things with multiple key presses . . .

And, with Arrow keys coupled with other keyDowns there is absolutely no
problem at all.

Richmond.