Trapping multiple keystrokes

Kaveh Bazargan kaveh at rivervalleytechnologies.com
Fri Dec 1 17:02:55 EST 2017

Hi Paul

It looks like just what I need and thanks for that, but it does not do the
job in my stack and in the single field stack with one line added:

on arrowKey theKey
   put 1 into increment
   put me into current_value
   if theKey is "up" then
      put current_value + increment into the target
      repeat with i = 1 to 1000000
         put 1+i into temp
      end repeat
   end if -- up
   if theKey is "down" then
      put current_value - increment into the target
   end if -- down
   flushEvents("autoKey")
   pass arrowKey
end arrowKey

(note flushEvents near end)

The stack moves from the front so it no longer sees the arrows. This is a
separate problem I have had. (sorry to bring up this second issue.) Cannot
work out how to bring forward the main stack

On 1 December 2017 at 21:45, Paul Dupuis via use-livecode <