Livecode Content Management System

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 10:28:26 EST 2017

I code in LC and use the debugger testing revIgnitor controllers locally,
then upload them to the revIgniter site to test remotely. This happens all
within the script editor. I use stacks as libraries both locally and with
revIgnitor. That way I feel you get the best of both worlds. It works by
using a two way mapping between the revIgnitor controller and a Livecode
stack that is dynamically created from the controller.

What I’d be interested in is adding to this static site generation and
other utilities.

On Fri, 1 Dec 2017 at 15:14, Robert Brenstein via use-livecode <