Livecode Content Management System

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Fri Dec 1 07:47:01 EST 2017

I recently started working with livecode server and revigniter after 5
years of strictly desktop dev..so I'd definately be able to help contribute
to the development.  I gotta say I love wordpress..... but there is one
thing I love more than that and its Livecode.

So put me down for a yes.  Please post link to github project when you are
ready.

On Fri, Dec 1, 2017 at 6:45 AM, Alex Tweedly via use-livecode <