Livecode Content Management System

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Fri Dec 1 06:45:43 EST 2017

On 01/12/2017 02:47, Alejandro Tejada via use-livecode wrote:

> Could your LCMS import (and use) templates and themes
> from other CMS platforms like Joomla or WordPress?
Unlikely.
Wordpress themes are written in PHP (or, if you like, HTML with a lot of
embedded PHP), so it's hard to see how I could realistically import those.
Joomla looks slightly more promising, but I'll need to dig a bit deeper;
I suspect that before very long it too will turn into PHP code :-)
> I would like to answer another questions, but
> have no experience using RevIgniter, so could not
> comment about your questions.

Thanks
Alex.