Does exporting a snapshot from a rect work on mobile?

jonathandlynch at gmail.com jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 18:41:23 EDT 2017

Hi Mark,

Unfortunately, the screen rect and the effective working screen rect return the exact same results on this Android device - 0,0,800,1280.

Do you have any other suggestions for determining the keyboard height on Android? I am willing to pursue my hack, but it is a pretty rough hack.

Sent from my iPhone